Parking in a metered spot? Not a problem. Keep track of your metered time, find where you parked and even find nearby services like gas stations and banks. I wonder how people back in the 70s ever lived without this cool little widget. It’s sweet, sweet, sweet. (How in the world did we ever live pre-iPhone?)
Here are some of AutoPark’s features:
- keeping track of time left on the parking meter
- finding your parked car
- finding your car in a multi-story parking structure or at sprawling shopping mall (this is fabulous!!)
- locating nearby gas stations, banks, and public restrooms
- taking a picture of your rental car to help you remember what it looks like
- sending an e-mail to remind yourself where you parked before leaving on a long trip
It costs $5 — which is really cheap when compared to paying a parking ticket!
AutoPark’s tag line is: You won’t want to leave home without it. Even though that is a play off of American Express, I agree!